FACE-2-FACE Live Classroom
FOUNDATION PROGRAM: for NEET’2018-19 Exams
Best Suited to
- BDS-Final Year & Third Year Students appearing in NEET’2018-19 and AIIMS/PGI’2018-19 exams.
- DURATION: Thru Final-BDS and Internship
- DAYS: Twice a Week (on weekends and govt. holidays)
Batch Starting Months
- Mar/Apr/May/June/July/Aug/Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec every Year (*Starting months may vary from centre to centre)
- Comprehensive Theory Lectures of YEAR-WISE SUBJECTS blended with MCQs focussed approach as per the exam requirements.
- The content of Lecture Sessions will help building a rock-solid foundation for upcoming NEET and will also be useful for their Third & Final-BDS exams and vivas.
- Weekly Tests and Assignments in accordance with Lecture Schedule.
- Image Questions discussed along with each subject.
- Orientation / Students’ Doubts Solving / Personal Counselling sessions on regular basis.
- Students’ doubts from subjects are regularly taken up by the institute on regular basis thru Discussion Groups in App/Facebook/WhatsApp.
- Lectures by Excellent, Experienced and Centralised Faculty; having sound knowledge of the subject, and a rock-solid grip on the content and methodology of solving MCQs in MDS Entrance Exams.
- Updated and Revised PG Pattern study Material covering syllabus as per the exam requirements.
Tests (Online & Offline)
- Offline Weekly Tests at the centre of subject covered in previous week.
- Month-End Grand-Tests with Doubts Discussion
- Online Test Series for Regular Batch students after completion of the syllabus till the NEET-2018 exam.
All India Test Ranking
- All India Ranking will be declared amongst all students registered with DBMCI – MDS – EXPERTS across the nation.
- Complete Study Material Easily Accessible Via- Laptop / Tablet / Smart Phone).
Fees and Discount Offers
For All Registrations till 15th March, 2017
- 10% discount on fees.
- FREE Online Test Series worth Rs.7500.
- FREE access to Smart E-Books and Special Online Lectures.
- 5% add-on discount to students registering in a group of 3.
- 10% add-on discount to students registering in a group of 5 or more.
- 5% add-on discount for each referral
- Flat 20% discount to students scoring 65% or more in Final-BDS.
- Total discount will not exceed 20% (of total fees) under any circumstances.