Regular Batch - FACE-2-FACE Live Classroom Program
Best Suited to
- BDS-Interns, BDS-Doctors, BDS-Final Year Students appearing in NEET-2019 and AIIMS/PGI-2018.
- DURATION: 6 to 7 Months plus 5-6 months of Revision
- DAYS: Twice a Week (on weekends and govt. holidays)
Batch Starting Months
- Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr/May/June/July/Aug every Year (*Starting months may vary from centre to centre)
- Comprehensive Theory Lectures blended with MCQs focussed approach as per the exam requirements.
- Weekly Tests and Assignments in accordance with Lecture Schedule.
- Image Questions discussed along with each subject.
- Orientation / Students’ Doubts Solving / Personal Counselling sessions on regular basis.
- Students’ doubts from subjects are regularly taken up by the institute on regular basis thru Discussion Groups in App/Facebook/WhatsApp.
- Lectures by Excellent, Experienced and Centralised Faculty; having sound knowledge of the subject, and a rock-solid grip on the content and methodology of solving MCQs in MDS Entrance Exams.
- Updated and Revised PG Pattern study Material covering syllabus as per the exam requirements.
Tests (Online & Offline)
- Offline Weekly Tests at the centre of subject covered in previous week.
- Month-End Grand-Tests with Doubts Discussion
- Online Test Series for Regular Batch students all through the year till the NEET-2019 exam.
All India Test Ranking
- All India Ranking will be declared amongst all students registered with DBMCI – MDS – EXPERTS across the nation.
Fees and Discount Offers:
For All Registrations till 26th Jan’2017
- 10% discount on fees for all early registrations
- FREE Online Test Series worth Rs.10,600/-
- FREE access to Special Online Lectures.
- 5% add-on discount to students registering in a group of 5 or more.
- 5% add-on discount for each referral.
- Flat 15% discount to students scoring 65% or more in Final-BDS.
- Flat 30% discount to all students who have joined any other MDS entrance coaching institute in the current or previous year.
- Total discount will not exceed 20% (of total fees) under any circumstances (except point 7).